Oklahoma City Complete Smile Makeovers
Do you need a complete Oklahoma City smile overhaul? An Oklahoma City smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of natural teeth through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures including: porcelain veneers, composite bonding, dental implants, dental crowns and bridges, tooth colored fillings, or professional teeth whitening. While an Oklahoma City smile makeover is generally a collective set of elective dental procedures, a full mouth reconstruction is typically a collection of needed dental restorations. Whether their concerns are cosmetic, functional, or a mixture of both, Dr. Rykard has a comprehensive plan for his Oklahoma City smile makeover patients to achieve the bright and confident smile they’ve always wanted.
What Can Oklahoma City Smile Makeovers Correct?
- Tooth Discoloration: Old silver or amalgam dental fillings can be replaced with natural, tooth-colored composite fillings. Professional teeth whitening can improve the color of stained or dulled teeth, and old dental crowns can also be replaced to achieve more consistent shading. Dr. Rykard is also skilled at finding the right balance between a brighter, whiter smile, and maintaining your natural tooth color.
- Alignment and Spacing: Teeth that are crooked, gapped, or overlapping can be straightened and aligned when necessary with orthodontic treatment or dental veneers.
- Missing Teeth: One or more missing teeth can negatively affect the appearance of your smile, make it difficult to chew and eat certain foods, and increase your risk for tooth decay. Dr. Rykard offers missing teeth replacement with dental implants, dental bridges, and full or partial dentures.
- Harmony and Balance: Uneven, chipped, or cracked teeth can be cosmetically bonded for an improved appearance, and a gummy smile can be re-contoured to help improve the overall look of your smile.
- Fuller Lips, Smile and Cheeks: An unshapely or aging facial structure can be improved or rejuvenated with certain procedures in the Oklahoma City smile makeover category, including orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth lend a youthful appearance. Aging produces wear and tear that often results in shorter teeth, and a gummy smile can make your teeth appear shorter. An Oklahoma City smile makeover treatment for shorter teeth may include reshaping and lengthening of the two front central teeth with composite bonding or porcelain veneers.
- Tooth Proportions: Dr. Rykard can examine your teeth to determine if they are in correct proportion to each other. Most people recognize a pleasing smile as one in which the two central front teeth are dominant and have a width-to-length ratio of 4-to-5. This proportion guides the length and width of other teeth in the esthetic zone so that your smile line appears balanced.
- Tooth Texture and Characterization: Dr. Rykard can characterize your dental crowns or veneers to create a more feminine or a more masculine appearance, in addition to matching the look and feel of your natural teeth or those you’ve seen in photographs.
Smile Makeover Consultation Appointments in Oklahoma City
Dr. Rykard will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan designed to achieve exactly what you want from your Oklahoma City smile makeover. This custom treatment plan may consist of many cosmetic and functionally restorative procedures, potentially including: teeth whitening, composite bonding, veneers, dental crowns, orthodontics, oral maxillofacial surgery, or gummy smile reduction. For an individualized Oklahoma City smile makeover consultation, to achieve the picture perfect smile you deserve, make an appointment with Dr. Rykard and his highly qualified team of cosmetic dental professionals today.